Panada

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Panada
I was looking at random psd files I have in some resource packs and I saw one that inspired me. I might use this style for a while 'cause I have none .



CnC or leave smart comments.
Panda is too washed out. The angle is also quite weird.
OH SHIT. LOOOOOL, I spelt panda with panada xD

@Etherealnal Now how is that a smart comment.

@Ryguy Yea, I noticed that after I finished with the text :3
Quote Originally Posted by apeguy View Post
OH SHIT. LOOOOOL, I spelt panda with panada xD

@Etherealnal Now how is that a smart comment.

@Ryguy Yea, I noticed that after I finished with the text :3
He is making a general observation. I am inclined to agree with his observation.

Thy smudging have'th an awkward skew'th and consistency'th. It not have'th the complexity one'th would desire'th in such a style'th.
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


He is making a general observation. I am inclined to agree with his observation.

Thy smudging have'th an awkward skew'th and consistency'th. It not have'th the complexity one'th would desire'th in such a style'th.
I didn't understand anything u thy said.
Quote Originally Posted by apeguy View Post
I didn't understand anything u thy said.
Nor do I
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


Nor do I
I take it that you were trying to talk in like a medieval english
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


Nor do I


Anyway, just make the text look "good" and it would a 10/10.
Quote Originally Posted by Parade View Post


Anyway, just make the text look "good" and it would a 10/10.
If you can suggest a "good" text, that would be nice too
Quote Originally Posted by apeguy View Post
If you can suggest a "good" text, that would be nice too
Ask the cool people, I'm not cool enough..
Quote Originally Posted by Ryguy View Post
Panda is too washed out. The angle is also quite weird.
I disagree, pandas aren't green...

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


He is making a general observation. I am inclined to agree with his observation.

Thy smudging have'th an awkward skew'th and consistency'th. It not have'th the complexity one'th would desire'th in such a style'th.
Aussie try at shakespere...good lord. But i agree.
This panda is gay.

Nuff said
What font is that?

I think the text should have a little more greenish color, since it's in a green scene. Everything else looks fine.
I like the lighting on it, just the text is too far.. Kinda distracts me.
Nice flow.. Just add lil more depth..

Good Job KIU
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?