[Warning] Not my hack

Posts 1–15 of 52 · Page 1 of 4
[Warning] Not my hack
Ok, so some fucker is planning on releasing a virus laden version of my hack. I just wanted to warn you people so if you see someone releasing it saying its "updated" or anything like that. Dont download it...

Krazyboi325 (8:27:19 PM): hji harold i have binded my trojan to your hacks =D
Blankboy909 (8:27:34 PM): And your point is ?
Krazyboi325 (8:27:46 PM): im gonna see if i can catch hackers
Krazyboi325 (8:27:47 PM): =D
Blankboy909 (8:27:49 PM): All your proving is that youre an immature kid...
Krazyboi325 (8:27:59 PM): well ur only one who has ca hacks
Krazyboi325 (8:28:02 PM): i hate hackers ?
Blankboy909 (8:28:19 PM): If you hate hackers then why the fuck are you talkin to me ?
Blankboy909 (8:28:22 PM): Im a hacker...
Krazyboi325 (8:28:33 PM): neh
Krazyboi325 (8:28:35 PM): you make em
Blankboy909 (8:29:01 PM): you are so hipicrytical
Blankboy909 (8:29:05 PM): so you hate hackers but you like me ?
Krazyboi325 (8:29:12 PM): i never said i liked you haha
Blankboy909 (8:29:51 PM): You were kissin my ass two days ago.
Krazyboi325 (8:30:03 PM): wtf i was asking you questions skid
Blankboy909 (8:30:17 PM): lol, you call me a kid and yet your 18 with a mistake of a child ?
Krazyboi325 (8:30:29 PM): i didnt call you a kid
Krazyboi325 (8:30:33 PM): i called you a SKID
Blankboy909 (8:30:34 PM): Krazyboi325 (8:30:03 PM): wtf i was asking you questions skid
Blankboy909 (8:30:42 PM): Looks like the word kid to me ...
Krazyboi325 (8:30:46 PM): SKID
Blankboy909 (8:31:00 PM): And you expect me to know what that is ?
Blankboy909 (8:31:08 PM): You think i stay up to date with ****** lingo ?
Blankboy909 (8:31:09 PM): lulz
Blankboy909 (8:31:24 PM): go take care of your mistake of a child while the whore mother spreads aids
Krazyboi325 signed off at 8:31:29 PM.

thats his aim name, go make fun of him for having a kid and hes only 18 lulz...
I lol'd at this.

Thanks for the warning harold.

now go fuck a teacher.

edit: btw you absolutely wrecked that kid haha.
wow what a nub lmao he has no life
Theres my lol of the day
Mistake child
lolololol
Thanks for the tip man.
sorry i'm new here.. but which hack is it?
Quote Originally Posted by Hahaz View Post
sorry i'm new here.. but which hack is it?
this is what the title would be:

"[Release] Elite Vision 4.0" or "[Release] Elite Vision Updated"
hahaz dont become fag leacher like some people and dont post viruses like r_e_d oh and it was Harolds Bypass as elite vision
guys.. don't get me wrong, i had just register yerterday and found out this site after checking combat arms hack in youtube and if u think i'm a bad person go ask mod to check my ip, i'm from small country >.>
Lol, Hilarious. That made my day.
lol what a retard how old is the kid
OMG
I better use a condoms
before I lose my special thing
Quote Originally Posted by warrick983 View Post
lol what a retard how old is the kid
OMG
I better use a condoms
before I lose my special thing
Wow, English has gone to shit.. "I better use a condoms

Either way I say we pass his ign on to a friend of mine and then we ban him because we can
Quote Originally Posted by Rickyrudy View Post
Wow, English has gone to shit.. "I better use a condoms

Either way I say we pass his ign on to a friend of mine and then we ban him because we can
lol, that is the point, I, by the way do great in English classes.
Fine then, I beter use condoms so I dont inpregnate my girlfriend.
......................


O.o i wanna make a virus O.o seems cool
Posts 1–15 of 52 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us