ExclamationDetectedBypass Xtrap with Cheat Engine

PollDo It worked?
18 votes
Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
Bypass Xtrap with Cheat Engine
Hi guys
this is only a speed-hack with Cheat Engine-CE and Bypass Xtrap from Marshall Mathers. thread.



IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM CF STAFF
Back up your HGWC before you use this bypass.


Instructions:

1. Download Speed-Hack

2. Extract to desktop and install CheatEngine.

3. Make a copy of Crossfire folder and paste it to the desktop.

4. Copy the bypass to the copied crossfire folder.

5. Run the bypass Xtrap and CE as administrator.

Very Important:

- Log in and wait around 30 seconds before you get into a server.

- Once you get into a server, very quickly get back out and wait another 30 seconds.

- After that get into a server, open CE.

- Select a process -Crossfire.exe- the buttom is at the top, is a shining buttom
- Then go to Enable speedhack and select the speed you want /recomended from 2.0 to 4.0

Virus Scans:


Bypass Virus scanⓘ

CheatEngine Virus scanⓘ

HGWC Virus scanⓘ

Credits to:
for Bypass

for the virus scan and the HGWC
for the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCgRW...mbedded#at=134ⓘ

I leaved the HGWC.exe for the ones that need it

click thanks if it worked
Speed-Hack.zipattachment deleted · 675 downloads before removal
HGWC.rarattachment deleted · 626 downloads before removal
where is the download link?
uploading please wait
ok tyt
/short
how do u back up ur hwgc
did anyone need the video to show it. I will make it
Quote Originally Posted by sadec View Post
did anyone need the video to show it. I will make it
yea sure /2short
Quote Originally Posted by DaRk View Post
yea sure /2short
ok I will make it with HD video
we all got cheat engine, thanks anyways bro keep it up
req/ approve
Hey why why cant I load speed hack on XP? It just crash me and say "Send Error Report"?
Quote Originally Posted by shawsta1 View Post
Hey why why cant I load speed hack on XP? It just crash me and say "Send Error Report"?
I think you dont know how to use it correctly
Hey why cant I enable speed hack for XP? It says "Send error report"? and it crash my game
Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us