HelpRez inject cannot find file?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Rez inject cannot find file?
Yup...another problem i have =.= please don't flame me for failing.
I did exactly what it said in the instruction but the under the status it says not found T_T can someone help me or team view me tmrw?
Can I teamview you?
Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post
Can I teamview you?
Yeah, ty im going to school now though ill be back 3:40 pm pacific time.

@Stevenom k im home now wunna team view me? ill pm you the code once you pm me you read this.
And why does the injector you gave me just looks like a thing that replaces the file|?
Oh nvm ghost i got it to work thanks for all the help =D
Doesn't anything to do with .rez files go into the Modding section?
, I could help you if you're active.
You post at times when I'm asleep or at school.
I reply within a few minutes and you take a few hours.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us