Question

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Question
I'm not very good with source code or C++ so I have no idea how, or even if it is possible, for someone to change this code (from Roll the Dice mod):

Code:
case 51:
			self****llName = ("^2Satellite");
			wait 0.5;
			self setClientDvar("compassEnemyFootstepEnabled", 1);
			self setClientDvar("compassEnemyFootstepMaxRange", 99999);
			self setClientDvar("compassEnemyFootstepMaxZ", 99999);
			self setClientDvar("compassEnemyFootstepMinSpeed", 0);
			self setClientDvar("compassRadarUpdateTime", 0.001);
			foreach(player in level.players){
			player unsetPerk("specialty_quieter");
			player unsetPerk("specialty_heartbreaker");
			player unsetPerk("specialty_selectivehearing");}
			break;
into C++ so that it could be injected into the client. The "roll" from this mod makes all the enemies appear on uav. Is it possible?
When I get home I'll convert it.
Thank you! I appreciate it
Code:
cEntity *pEntity = (cEntity*)0x0000; //the entities addy (Remember to build the struct first)

void UAV( LPVOID )
{
  for(int i=0;i<18;i++)
  {
   if(pEntity[i].name == "PutYourNameHere")
            pEntity[i].name = "^2Satellite";
   Sleep(50);
   *(WORD*)0x7D93EC = 1; //compassEnemyFootstepEnabled (AIW)
   //Now modify the addies as you want
   *(DWORD*)0x000000 = 9999; //compassEnemyFootstepMaxRange
   *(DWORD*)0x000000 = 9999; //compassEnemyFootstepMaxZ
   *(DWORD*)0x000000 = 0; //compassEnemyFootstepMinSpeed
   *(float*)0x000000 = 0.001; //compassRadarUpdatedTime
   if(pEntity[i].perk != NULL)
   {
      pEntity[i].perk = NULL; //Disable the perks
   }
  }
}
This is not a copy&paste code, this is a "pre-made" code.
Thank you. Where could I find the structure to make this?
IDK, try on some open source hacks?
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?