Visual Basic to C++ and C++ to Visual Basic
Alright I Just figured this out. I didn't feel like searching MPGH for any threads like this, but i did use the search bar and found nothing on it 


So Here's the tutorial.
1. Download the program. Links below. One for C++ to VB and the other for VB to C++(These are only Demo editions. They only convert 1000 lines of code. I did not make these programs, just here to share it. If you want to buy the full version P.M. me because I'm not trying to advertise it.)
SS


2. Open the program
3. Select the project that you want to convert(If you're converting C++ to VB, then you would open the "project folder" and if you're converting VB to C++ then it would be the ".vbproj" file)

4. Select the destination where you want your converted files to go(it should automatically make a folder so you don't have to make one for it to go in)

5. Open the files up in Visual C++ or Visual Basic


+Thanks if this tutorial was helpful
VS
VirusTotal - VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
VirScan - C++VBConverters.zip MD5:756cd73c61cec78ccce568592e126740 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!
@Dave84311
@NextGen1



So Here's the tutorial.
1. Download the program. Links below. One for C++ to VB and the other for VB to C++(These are only Demo editions. They only convert 1000 lines of code. I did not make these programs, just here to share it. If you want to buy the full version P.M. me because I'm not trying to advertise it.)
SS


2. Open the program

3. Select the project that you want to convert(If you're converting C++ to VB, then you would open the "project folder" and if you're converting VB to C++ then it would be the ".vbproj" file)

4. Select the destination where you want your converted files to go(it should automatically make a folder so you don't have to make one for it to go in)

5. Open the files up in Visual C++ or Visual Basic



+Thanks if this tutorial was helpful

VS
VirusTotal - VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
VirScan - C++VBConverters.zip MD5:756cd73c61cec78ccce568592e126740 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!
@Dave84311
@NextGen1
C++VBConverters.zip




