1337 Post

Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
Lol, Idk who he's talking too... Then I should spread it out...
Haha.
No bro.
I was talking to Kay.
yes, kay probably got like a one month ban from the site and IRC
How long is the 1337 post ban ?
Quote Originally Posted by Fetish View Post
How long is the 1337 post ban ?
About 1-3 days or so.
But Kay was dumb and spammed up all this shit,
+ he skipped his ban,
which is ban evasion.
So he probably has a good month or so banned.
Lmao that sucks !!
Lol... What's the point of post amount bans...?
Its called TRADITION. i think mines gonna come up pretty soon too
No,
you get banned because they don't want you having so many posts or something like that.
They want you to stop posting or some stuff like that.
Well,
that's what Arun told me.
Mods told me it was tradition
Thank god i dont have to worry about this for like another year.
Im might start to be a bit more active...
u shoulda made it a year.
Lol, Ya I thought it was a tradition not because he want's to stop you from posting. He could of just banned you forever...
Quote Originally Posted by scimmyboy View Post
Its called TRADITION. i think mines gonna come up pretty soon too
Quote Originally Posted by Obey View Post
No,
you get banned because they don't want you having so many posts or something like that.
They want you to stop posting or some stuff like that.
Well,
that's what Arun told me.
Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
Lol, Ya I thought it was a tradition not because he want's to stop you from posting. He could of just banned you
forever...
yes it is a mpgh tradition started early on ....

from what i gathered over the time ive been here it started when the forums where bare and needed filling up...
dave and arun noticed the post counts of users increasing and decided to ban to keep them a head starting with 1,337
which is 1337 5p34k for leet elite or wut ever

from there it goes up buy a 1k posts each time 2k 3k 4k 5k ect ....
but i feel the meaning of this has been destoryed due to so many choobs commenting to other choobs its a tradition!!!

once in a while take a look in the archives for more info you never know what you will dig up


*[edit]: Kalafay speaks teh truf*
Ahem.. since I am back I will answer following questions for the dumb.

I couldn't care less that I got banned. It was'nt for a month because I'm pretty cool and people enjoy my company. And yes its tradition.
Posts 16–29 of 29 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us