PostCan Anyone Do Boxes Hack

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Can Anyone Do Boxes Hack
i'm asking for a hack which in fact is difficult to do but a perfect hacker can in fact do it so i was saying if anyone can create a hack in co-op which allow us to get more boxes after completing the map i mean to get more than 1 box(maybe 3 or more if possible) thanks
Idk how you want to do that, but i dont think its possible. I could with C.E but im not sure if it would work. For the moment i only done it with Facebook game xD. Let me see if i can do something
I think this is not possible, but my colleague had commented to me that he made ​​a hack just to get numbers higher than 70!
It also comes right in luck.
I'll try to look with my colleague if he pass me the hack and then you test it, I'll post here on MPGH
Quote Originally Posted by Macatida501 View Post
I think this is not possible, but my colleague had commented to me that he made ​​a hack just to get numbers higher than 70!
It also comes right in luck.
I'll try to look with my colleague if he pass me the hack and then you test it, I'll post here on MPGH
first i wanna say that the no. doesn't mean anything in co-op those r to get boxes only and i have reason to explain too
i played 2 games in 1.i got no. 79 in which i got bergy and in 2. no.37 i got sin classic
so the no.s r for getting boxes no. are not related with good gears thanks
Quote Originally Posted by pushpy View Post
first i wanna say that the no. doesn't mean anything in co-op those r to get boxes only and i have reason to explain too
i played 2 games in 1.i got no. 79 in which i got bergy and in 2. no.37 i got sin classic
so the no.s r for getting boxes no. are not related with good gears thanks
I think it's a matter of luck.
But most of these boxes for 50% chance of a medal out old and another 50% split of the things they can leave.
I recommend you use a hack alone and go in phases, so you pick up the box and opens it. Then it reverts back to the part of luck ..

Quote Originally Posted by pwoi View Post
well atleast a hack that makes SUPPLY CARDS drop everytime in MISSION mode~

that would be great!
sry to say but a supply card hack is worthless cause in mission supply boxes only 1 or 2 good things r there but in co-op there r many new dresses joined so to get new dresses is better than to get amp or upgrade items thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Macatida501 View Post
I think it's a matter of luck.
But most of these boxes for 50% chance of a medal out old and another 50% split of the things they can leave.
I recommend you use a hack alone and go in phases, so you pick up the box and opens it. Then it reverts back to the part of luck ..

i was saying that too it's all about luck and what do u mean by saying u use a hack alone(do u mean i do co-op alone than i always do it alone)
well atleast a hack that makes SUPPLY CARDS drop everytime in MISSION mode~

that would be great!
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us