You jelly?
You jelly?
this looks like poop /:
not at all, golds to yellow, and it looks too bright
This is a leech it was already released before, he just put the quality down low. Fucked up the colors. Poor job. Poor Leech.
Your gold is too toned down.
I prefer mine better.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...ld-silver.html
@user721634
I prefer mine better.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...ld-silver.html
@user721634
supsup Aluseu.
the body part is from artic wolf?
anti-alising fail


Its not aluseu 
LMFAO
BIGGEST FAIL LEECH EVER.
Everyone go to this thread this mod was released by Aluseu.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...-must-see.html

LMFAO
BIGGEST FAIL LEECH EVER.Everyone go to this thread this mod was released by Aluseu.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/210-combat...-must-see.html
It Looks Alright To me
but make it look real please and verify yourself
but make it look real please and verify yourselfYou kids don't even know that this is leeched -.-
@Gaz
I thought this was aluseu's alt.

Well, this one is sharper and slightly different, it's possible that this is the real aluseu and he just modified it slightly but lost his touch.
I thought this was aluseu's alt.

Well, this one is sharper and slightly different, it's possible that this is the real aluseu and he just modified it slightly but lost his touch.
This thread is closed for replies.


