Capsule Glitch
I may be releasing a capsule glitch tutorial soon. Ive tried to win capsules for ages, and i think i finally found something like a glitch. I won Bumblebee and Carpio that way, but at the moment i wont tell it to anyone cause it hasnt been tested enough yet, so it could have been just luck. As soon as i win 2 more capsuleguns with this glitch i will release it, cause i think that it is really working if i get 2 more guns this way, so you all can use it. The only thing i can say is that you need at least 50k and that it works only on euro capsule guns.
If anyone wants to help me testing the glitch, post it here. I would take the first 2 guys who post here that they want to test. But dont be mad at me if your not winning, like i said, at the moment im not sure if it really works every time. But if you help me i can release it faster
If anyone wants to help me testing the glitch, post it here. I would take the first 2 guys who post here that they want to test. But dont be mad at me if your not winning, like i said, at the moment im not sure if it really works every time. But if you help me i can release it faster


i win caprio now in 5 caps ind, and spend 120k on zebra