Signature Request
Main Text/Name: Nitehawk772
Sub Text/Quote: The one and Only
Size: Any size (I can resize later)
Style: Combat Arms Sniper.
Theme: Combat Arms
Colour: Any.
Designer: Anyone who knows what he or she is doing.
Other Information: I basically want it to look like a guy in full speed gear (Cyclops bandanna, USA Mask, And Recon Vest) holding an M107 or a Arctic Wolf, With Nitehawk772 across the top, In a cool font. And "The one and only" Underneath in the same font.
Sub Text/Quote: The one and Only
Size: Any size (I can resize later)
Style: Combat Arms Sniper.
Theme: Combat Arms
Colour: Any.
Designer: Anyone who knows what he or she is doing.
Other Information: I basically want it to look like a guy in full speed gear (Cyclops bandanna, USA Mask, And Recon Vest) holding an M107 or a Arctic Wolf, With Nitehawk772 across the top, In a cool font. And "The one and only" Underneath in the same font.
@