another ban hammer....?

Posts 31–34 of 34 · Page 3 of 3
I'm not banned "yet" haha
Sucks that Pie Bind's Trans and low HP mob isn't working.
I may have to jump a public boat
I may have gotten banned...
Whenever I start up the game it says
[NGM] and then a series of question marks
Quote Originally Posted by nitwit1234 View Post
I may have gotten banned...
Whenever I start up the game it says
[NGM] and then a series of question marks
try relogging into the website
Quote Originally Posted by nitwit1234 View Post
I may have gotten banned...
Whenever I start up the game it says
[NGM] and then a series of question marks
Launch through the Vindictus Launcher. It may just be a hardware error.
Posts 31–34 of 34 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?