Hate my life.

Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
Hate my life.
Why, WHY, did I have to figure out I wanted to download aIW and play some cod4 maps the same day I get my exam task?


aIW was phun though.
Leave aIW bro. It's not going to get you money in your near future. Your job is. And guess how does ppls gets a job? BY LEARNING! Dude go study or I'll report you.
Yeah, I know

Think I'll go to bed as well. Easier to study when u have slept well.
If you have time to sleep then study, then ok. Go. Just don't make my mistake. I got 5 on my maths test.
5 as in 5 out of 6 as in 6 is the best? Or..?
10 is the best. 4 lowest. But I'm 13, so...............................WTF?! we weren't talking about me. Go sleep dude and then study.
Oh

But yeah, ima sleep soon.
I dont need to study to pass my exams
cut the off topic.

know what i mean
Why?
/tooshort
Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
Why?
/tooshort
Because they are easy, and because i have high mark, so u will pass the class no matter what.

This topic isn't mw2 related o.o
Quote Originally Posted by xbeatsszzx View Post
Because they are easy, and because i have high mark, so u will pass the class no matter what.

This topic isn't mw2 related o.o
Of course it is. aIW is MW2.
Lol, it's a fucking game. Go do shit that matters.
Dude,
Go cry in a black dark corner in your house and sitting on your knies.





































joking
Got top grade. Ujelly?
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?