All the noobs are taking over...
its really annoying when this happens. Anyone else feel my pain?
noobs like u
Originally Posted by user721634
noobs like u
you still dont know
Originally Posted by Kadabra123
you still dont know
There there
Everyone has to deal with times like these
Quote:
“Life is all about timing... the unreachable becomes reachable, the unavailable become available, the unattainable... attainable. Have the patience, wait it out It's all about timing.”
Hopefully I know what you're talking about
Originally Posted by REGaergeragaergerg
There there
Everyone has to deal with times like these
Quote:
“Life is all about timing... the unreachable becomes reachable, the unavailable become available, the unattainable... attainable. Have the patience, wait it out It's all about timing.”
Hopefully I know what you're talking about
....?
the fuck..?
Originally Posted by Da Kurlzz
....?
the fuck..?
Woah....
Dam that was like 2 in the morning for me sorry
I think i meant to say we have to go through that process every year :/