HelpG-force/bypass Send error report?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
G-force/bypass Send error report?
I KEEP GETTING SEND ERROR REPORT Which only say yes or cancel then after it pop up saying Client MFC Applcation has stop working Can some one please please help me:O
Did you run it correctly? Run the hack then run the patcher_cf , then cf should start up with the hack. (Run as admin if needed)
Quote Originally Posted by bboycling View Post
Did you run it correctly? Run the hack then run the patcher_cf , then cf should start up with the hack. (Run as admin if needed)
I try all that it still doesnt work can someone Please help me ;*(
i need help to
this is my problem also
This is everyone's problem. :S
aff stff the error is create for no have all requerid for hack found
this is nto my problem
Hack no found with winsdow 7 is me away found on xp
Hey,
I had some problems too. But, I kept trying, and sometimes it works with G-Force's HGWC.

Reminder:
Don't forget the use the Xtrap Bypass.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us