Aquiring Hacks

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Aquiring Hacks
contact this person with hacks on msn, his hotmail is HOTMAIL.COM. arrange a 1VS1 battle with him and if u win he'll give u the hacks. (Note: he will not use any of the hacks in battle and these are unpatched hacks and don't leech it plz)enjoy your hacking once you beat him =D.
I trust this CHOOB because
Ima try rate now
Well, I am going to try, I'll post anything new if he does give it... Do we get to choose time and day? o.O
yes i'm pretty sure u can decide it as long as he agrees
interesting I think...
Did you get the hack from him? Any proof? O.o
I'm waiting for a reply. I did make a "special" email account just in case.
no i haven't challenged him yet, but i will soon and i'm sure he wouldn't lie.
I just wanna be sure, I don't want my computer full with viruses, I already fixed my computer like 6 times xD It's just starting to get cozy xD
nope
its fake, i did some other scam for him and all he said was "Fuck you pussy do it for real" so dont even bother, hes a moron
well from the comments i've seen in his videos he hasn't put any viruses in his hacks.
lol use hacks against him to beat him xD j/k I wouldn't do that unless it's allowed
Well comments can just be from his other youtube account, sounds legit, but you would never know about it until you try it, I wonder if it's the truth, sounds too good to be true, but who knows xD
ahahaha he just wants to be "known" to be people as the people who gives away hacks, but actually hes just a fat moron who just plays people...

Worthless people or people who tries to do this is stupid and idiotic -.-
It's a scam I bit, if you get it from him, prove it or something, cause I really doubt he would give you hacks for beating him xD
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us