MAP~~~PACK HELP!

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
hiii every111


i've downloaded the map pack off a friend
and ur ment to choose the one with same code on ur cover so i did]
i checked my cover and users manual which said BLES-01031 so i downloaded that one and installed it BUTIT DIDNT WORK i also downloaded 2 other versions which also didnt work PLEASE HELP ME

any1????????????
Did you install the maps?
yes after i downloaded it i installed it then checked it and it said you must buy downloadable content


and i tried it multiple times i downloaded like 3 times
I wish I can help you, but I cannot find a different solution
Recheck you downloaded the right code on your disk.
You prolly got the region code wrong, BLES, BLUS & w/e are different
He's Australian. If your disk is BLES-xxxx then make sure the file you download is BLES-xxxx too, if not than it must be for another region.
I checked the cover ,the disk and the user manual and they all said BLES-01031 and thats the 1 i downloaded and installed 3 times but still never worked

any1 can help?
Well sounds like you're doing everything correctly.. Perhaps call Sony?
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?