ogkeys retails

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
ogkeys retails
ogkeys retails are true?this retails works?
Quote Originally Posted by darkdani View Post
ogkeys retails are true?this retails works?
Since I don't know where they come from, I'm sure it's a hoax...Never trust non-official websites.
since you don't know where they came from, don't say that it's a hoax untill u get other peoples opinions
thats like saying cats dont exist cuz ive never seen one
Dave, the owner of this site, gets his retails from there and i myself got a m134 retail from there after a bit of emailing.
A cheater is always a cheater, and anyway if Dave or Jesus gives me a retail code, I'll never trust in them, because I trust only in the official website.
But since I don't trust K2, I'll never buy anything from them.
its sure, i bought a retail famas from there,i trust that website.
Its not fake . I think so, but i heard about many people complaining about they dont get their retail :S
Takes awhile to get em but you just gotta keep bothering them.
Man, I wan't a retail to, they pwn
ogkey and thief stole me $ 35 sent me code in use bastard
Quote Originally Posted by 4ASSI View Post
ogkey and thief stole me $ 35 sent me code in use bastard
Huh? Send them an e-mail saying it was used and they might give you another one.
or email sent to ogkey said he says that is not his fault and the fault k2 mandate or email k2 still not responded ogkey and mianno thief nub
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us