Bio Editor

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Bio Editor
No I did not make this chill. Anyways I didn't see it here and thought I'd post it.
All credits too:trippinz of 7S

What it does:
Edits your bio so you too can be cool.


How do I use it?
You input your bio using the built in buttons and keys then go to xbox.com, Once you are there, go to your player profile then edit, then paste in your new bio from the program.


Scr33nsh0t:


VirusScanzzZz:
Virustotal [ 1 ]
VirScan [ 0 ]
XBLART.rarattachment deleted · 54 downloads before removal
send a Priv talk to my GT and look at my bio
ty o.o it worked freat for me
It's cute, friend made a penis with it then got banned lol.
Quote Originally Posted by xxHiddenShotzxx View Post
It's cute, friend made a penis with it then got banned lol.


That's common sense shit, though.
Im not cool so i won't download.
Nice, nice. I've always wondered how people make those drawing like tings. Now i know how to.
Quote Originally Posted by Nachos View Post
Nice, nice. I've always wondered how people make those drawing like tings. Now i know how to.
Thank you for using the Thanks button.
@Killian do you think i could make the twin towers using this program?
Quote Originally Posted by raphaterz View Post
@Killian do you think i could make the twin towers using this program?
I don't know.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?