Do mods not work anymore?

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Do mods not work anymore?
Title says all?
ill make them work for you or whoever wants for a code of a 5 dollar nx code.
Quote Originally Posted by spidermanftw View Post
ill make them work for you or whoever wants for a code of a 5 dollar nx code.
they dont have $5 nx codes
plus its not worth it
fine ill do ghost free offer, plus ill beat it with even better model edits (double fire and such)
Quote Originally Posted by spidermanftw View Post
fine ill do ghost free offer, plus ill beat it with even better model edits (double fire and such)
i found a way to double fire (no thanks to you) and i give 50 millisecond reload no post or pre rush not post or pre reload no select and advanced rof
Quote Originally Posted by spidermanftw View Post
fine ill do ghost free offer, plus ill beat it with even better model edits (double fire and such)
ur model edits cant beat mine
@user721634 yes, they can, I made semi auto l96a1 (no scope out) and I made your crossbow mod (I wont post it though)
Quote Originally Posted by spidermanftw View Post
@user721634 yes, they can, I made semi auto l96a1 (no scope out) and I made your crossbow mod (I wont post it though)
@spidermanftw
lol, thats old as fuck, really but am i sensing a challenge from u?
i can make em work ill do it all anything u want (model edits that is) thats possible for close to nothing
Yeah...speed it up past 110 millisecond and u shoot blanks ^_^
no change post fire to fire key and it double shoot no firerate change.
i would like a L9 to l96a1 Artic ^^ , i tried some and file corrupted >_>
Well someone should get mine to work for free : )
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?