To MinTree

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
To MinTree
last 2 day we were trading account, and you did not tell me the emaill, because vary said that email lo*****@Y ahoo.com is not his, so please tell me and not scam me please
You are telling me not to scam, Ok have I ever scam you? Did I ever take my account back?
No I did not
Did you take my account and yours back? Yes you did.

Anyhow, we have talked on MSN and I think we sorted this out. He has told me that he will give me the account back on Sunday.
As of right now, he has both accounts and i have no info on it at all.

Masumi, Please keep what you said and lets sort this out.
Double Post
After we traded our accounts I had it for about 2 days. After that someone logged in while i was logged in. So I look into my email and said it was changed through help desk. I tried to talk to him on MSN and in game. He ignored me and took me off the friends list.
YES I HAD THE EMAIL FOR THE ACCOUNT. But he went far as help desking the account.

Then I got a friend to talk to him and he CLEARLY said he is not going to give either accounts back.

His MSN is iamsone95@Y ahoo.com and his other email is thinhdo95@Y ahoo.com
He lied to me about everything, even when he told me he is going to give my account back.
DO NOT TRADE WITH HIM EVER.
Mintree is trusted. I've bought an account from him
BTW did u get the rest?
Mintree is trusted. But he didn't read me the email
Great !
He was prolly busy? U guys should sort this out either both players get their normal accs or the traded accs?
Get on MSN and we can talk.
You make me "wait" till i get my account. I have our saved conversation and you saying that YOU will give my account back TODAY. I waited and now, nothing?

Ok lets do this a bit more calm.
Thinhdo, can you please give my original account back? If i had the email information, wouldn't i have taken the account back by now? Its obvious i dont know the email. Why would i go through all this trying to convince you that I seriously dont know the email? Its because.. I honestly dont know the email. I would greatly appreciate it if you actually do the trade (meaning I get your account while you have mine which was the original plan). Or hell, i dont mind just getting my original account if this is too much for you worry about. I understand that not knowing the email is a bit wary and you got a bit scared and acted on this. For that, I am perfectly fine with just getting my original account back. I would prefer having yours, but any account works.


EDIT: Oh vince, it says its still pending till Jun 20th. If something goes wrong I'll email or contact you on MSN.
And YES Thinhdo, I have done many trades on here and on other sites. Why would I just suddenly try to scam someone?
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us