CF Tutorial map bug?

Posts 31–38 of 38 · Page 3 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by Simpleton View Post
so your troller on an alt then? or his friend trying to promote his bull.

VIDEO PROOF or it is all bull, simple.
PM @TrollerCoaster to show you how he does it in teamviewer.
Quote Originally Posted by amarshonarbangla01 View Post
PM @TrollerCoaster to show you how he does it in teamviewer.
WHAT DONT YOU UNDERSTAND ABOUT THIS? - VIDEO PROOF OR ITS BULL

I HOPE THE CAPS HELPED GET THIS SIMPLE MESSAGE INTO THAT DUMB SKULL OF YOURS!!!


If he doesnt make a vid he is jsut a wannabe simple.


If he has these mad hackingskillz he claims to have then making a 2 min video will be nothing to him... wow... he hasnt done that i wonder what that means.
Quote Originally Posted by Simpleton View Post
WHAT DONT YOU UNDERSTAND ABOUT THIS? - VIDEO PROOF OR ITS BULL

I HOPE THE CAPS HELPED GET THIS SIMPLE MESSAGE INTO THAT DUMB SKULL OF YOURS!!!


If he doesnt make a vid he is jsut a wannabe simple.


If he has these mad hackingskillz he claims to have then making a 2 min video will be nothing to him... wow... he hasnt done that i wonder what that means.
Again, PM him if you want proof. Raging helps no one.
Quote Originally Posted by amarshonarbangla01 View Post
Again, PM him if you want proof. Raging helps no one.
this is not raging you wanna see me rage just ask ill be sure to give you a demonstration.

You are obviously way more dumb than I first anticipated I dont want private proof over teamview (which could be easily faked) I want a video to go public.... any normal hacker always does that. (because they are lame and have big egos) I thought this was self explanatory but I always manage to find the dumb shits some how (yes I mean you... just incase you didnt catch that, you know with being dumb and all)
Quote Originally Posted by Simpleton View Post
WHAT DONT YOU UNDERSTAND ABOUT THIS? - VIDEO PROOF OR ITS BULL

I HOPE THE CAPS HELPED GET THIS SIMPLE MESSAGE INTO THAT DUMB SKULL OF YOURS!!!


If he doesnt make a vid he is jsut a wannabe simple.


If he has these mad hackingskillz he claims to have then making a 2 min video will be nothing to him... wow... he hasnt done that i wonder what that means.
Noob, I don't want any hacks I found patched. I like to stay very private in hacking, and I don't want Z8 to find out easily, DUH!
Quote Originally Posted by Simpleton View Post
this is not raging you wanna see me rage just ask ill be sure to give you a demonstration.

You are obviously way more dumb than I first anticipated I dont want private proof over teamview (which could be easily faked) I want a video to go public.... any normal hacker always does that. (because they are lame and have big egos) I thought this was self explanatory but I always manage to find the dumb shits some how (yes I mean you... just incase you didnt catch that, you know with being dumb and all)
It's pretty clear by now who's lacking intellect. Stop embarrassing yourself more.
i saw a room in recruit server today
which was training map
Stop complaining . If any of you want A-B or A-B-C Conversations, have them, but not as to flame here (or a simple little "IM SMARTER" conversation) on the MPGH Forums. Don't care, nor will I ever care for what the dilemma is, just make peace .
Posts 31–38 of 38 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us