Interview with flameswor10!

Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
Interview with flameswor10!
An interview with one of Combat Arms' hack coder, @flameswor10 has been established. He is willing to accept any questions. Please keep in mind that he still reserves the right to refuse to answer any questions. The interview will be published later. Feel free to post your questions here or PM me with the title "Interview with flameswor10" or I will not view it. Thank you.



Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed671

Questions only or 3+ day ban
Code:
I heard coryster2100 taught you how to code, is this true?
Q. When can you give me your private hack u promised me
Are you my best friend?

























Do you love me ?
r u ever gonna post full aimbots and shit like the other guys>?
Q. Why do you have a 10 in your name where the "D" should be?
What's your goal for MPGH? Are you coding hack for the general of the population or merely doing it for the status? Do have any goals? Any special projects you're working on?


How come nobody ever interview me? D:
When did you start to code hacks?
@flameswor10 I know we been friends and shit but personally I think you can and should code VIP if you ever take your "classes" will you release/sell a VIP?
Why you dont love me anymore?

Why you dont answer my PM?
Do you watch porn?
When Can I test your new hacks?

You said I could,you even added me on MSN.
What originally Inspired you to become a coder?
Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?