lol acc

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
And what do you want to say with this?
So what if he got no pistol?
maybe he dont play sniper mode always
mee niether dont like using pistol espicially
if my weps are riffle smg and etc except
sniper
Quote Originally Posted by deathy9 View Post
maybe he dont play sniper mode always
mee niether dont like using pistol espicially
if my weps are riffle smg and etc except
sniper
I only use pistol in a pistol match.
When I got no more ammo in my primary gun , I just knife
I like never use my pistols ._. should never of boughten dem creates
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
I like never use my pistols ._. should never of boughten dem creates
Pistols aren't bad
I use my pistols when I've used up my ammo on primary
I got a mouser that kill with like 2 shots to the chest and ive only used it like 3 times
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
I got a mouser that kill with like 2 shots to the chest and ive only used it like 3 times
Best pistol on Cross Fire
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
I got a mouser that kill with like 2 shots to the chest and ive only used it like 3 times
I got it too but I use DE-C for sniping
Quote Originally Posted by PhedoHorse View Post


I got it too but I use DE-C for sniping
Mauser goes pretty good with sniper.
I think pistols isnt that important
Useless thread.
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?