SolvedModding MW2

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Modding MW2
My friend is hosting mods all the time more then 2 months with mw2 liberation but is still not banned... how can that beE?!
He's using an undetected version..
Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
He's using an undetected version..
No just 1.04
Then he's a 1337 hacker.. or just lucky..
Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
Then he's a 1337 hacker.. or just lucky..
Well, i still use that.

So I guess its like 25 of my friends that are lucky and haven't been banned yet...
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
Well, i still use that.

So I guess its like 25 of my friends that are lucky and haven't been banned yet...
Me too. I've used it for 6 months. Version 1.4. I am still not banned...
Quote Originally Posted by Nachos View Post


Me too. I've used it for 6 months. Version 1.4. I am still not banned...
Well, thats becuase your one of them
He will get banned sometime, I remember getting banned using VAC chaos 1.02 back the in days, I've hosted alot of modded lobbies since then.
I am extremely sure that you won't get banned if you only host private mods. I've done that since September last year or something, and still not banned.
Quote Originally Posted by MoreCheeze77 View Post
The answer is obvious.

He's a wizard.
What a wird asnwer....

I would like to read more
i thought i read a post somewhere hosting modds was allowed as long every body gots the same atventious and you don't stats hacking...

also iam using 1.04 but still not banned(using it almost always in privet) sometimes in ranked to test something that involves more players...

what is a 1337 hacker?

and is there a free liberations 1.06 already
mw2 liberation bypasses vac correct if i am then thts why they can touch ur account then so if i am right then there u go
Quote Originally Posted by lilmack View Post
mw2 liberation bypasses vac correct if i am then thts why they can touch ur account then so if i am right then there u go
MW2 Liberation doesn't bypass VAC.
Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
MW2 Liberation doesn't bypass VAC.
Well, it do. ( Or did.. or what ever.)
Well after they update VAC it might not work so.
But yes, it are/have bypassed vac for a time.

But sometimes some dudes don't know how to port forward and other securety things before they host.

Like some might give vac full accses and some might be smart and block the prots for VAC(If that is even possible anymore..)
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us