Fast server - Looking for experienced builders!

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Fast server - Looking for experienced builders!
I Rented out my server last week, added some buildings and now it's really grown. Its only a 4 slot server (hopefully soon to be 10 slot), That's why i'm looking for the best of the best :P

If you would like to be a builder please apply in this format
All applications will be judged fairly!

  • Name:
  • IGN:
  • Age:
  • Experience on servers?: (As builder, admin or just on servers)
  • Pictures of your work?: (Optional)
  • I am best at: (Buildings, Pixel art e.t.c)
  • Why you would be a good addition to the server?:
  • How many hours you could be on minecraft per day?: (Write weekdays: [hours] Weekend: [hours])
  • Any other servers you go on and your rank?:
  • Anything else you would like to tell me?:

APPLY IN THIS FORMAT OR YOU WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED!!!

I Will pm accepted users with the IP Address of the server!

P.S I will be uploading pictures of the server as it is soon!
Name: Tim
IGN: BGS_flameboy
Age:14
Experience on servers?: as builder
I am best at: buildings
Why you would be a good addition to the server?:
How many hours you could be on minecraft per day?:weekdays like 5-10 ours weekend 10-15 ours
Any other servers you go on and your rank?: builder
Anything else you would like to tell me?: yes you like pancakes and you let my in
Name: Ákos (Akos)
IGN: Radakxx
Age: 15
Experience on servers?: (As builder, admin or just on servers) On godric96's server, building + helping for him. Been on cole2sworld
Pictures of your work?: (Optional) don't have any pic's
I am best at: (Buildings, Pixel art e.t.c) buildings
Why you would be a good addition to the server?: because I have good ideas and I can be trusted.
How many hours you could be on minecraft per day?: (Write weekdays: [3-5] Weekend: [5])
Any other servers you go on and your rank?:godric96server.com
Anything else you would like to tell me?:Nope
* Name:Cody
* IGN:cody
* Age:15
* Experience on servers?: builder, admin
* Pictures of your work?: i would but i saave any
* I am best at: (Buildings
* Why you would be a good addition to the server?: Im nice and chill and willing to help
* How many hours you could be on minecraft per day?: (Write weekdays: everyday now that its summer Weekend: 4
* Any other servers you go on and your rank?: Builder and admin
* Anything else you would like to tell me?: yea you should contact me at skype or aim cody4lifez I hope u pick me ill make u nice buildings
Name: Andrew
IGN: adouglass
Age: 16
Experience on servers?: Yes a whole bunch, I have three of my own(: and my brothers a computer programmer
Pictures of your work?: If you want a picture sent me a message, but i can pretty much build anything i see in a picture!
I am best at: Building replicas of buildings
Why you would be a good addition to the server?: I love building and minecraft is my life for the summer(: and i'm pretty sweet haha
How many hours you could be on minecraft per day?: Weekdays are the same as weekends (its summer!) but i can put in as many as needed but right now its like 5 on average
Any other servers you go on and your rank?: Builder, Hunter, Admin
Anything else you would like to tell me?: Just tell me what you want me to build and i'll build it! I can make amazing things and won't stop till theyre done
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?