Podcast.

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Podcast.
Hey everyone, so i was sittin here thinking of, well nothing really just bored. When i opened up iTunes and saw my podcasts...i was listening to one of my gamer ones and the idea struck me, what if we here at MPGH released a Podcast for the xbox section? Feel free to suggest/add ideas...@Killian, if anything goes off-topic please delete that post? this is for serious discussion only.

Zen
Actually a pretty good idea. I just hope it isn't all seriousness, it has to be chill.
Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post
Actually a pretty good idea. I just hope it isn't all seriousness, it has to be chill.
The podcast would be chill, the only reason im being a hardass overall is because our section has a tendency to get off topic.

The List i was able to come up with off of the top of my head for what we would need is:

Script Writers
Hosts (2-3)
Producers
Editors

I set us up an Email: (mpgh360@gmail.com).

Keep suggestions coming!
Zen
good idea but we need tits
Quote Originally Posted by Evan View Post
good idea but we need tits
bring your avatar, but this idea is nice zen just give us a time, me, disturbed, and contra would prolly make it
Quote Originally Posted by raphaterz View Post
bring your avatar, but this idea is nice zen just give us a time, me, disturbed, and contra would prolly make it
Too bad his avi is ugly
Quote Originally Posted by J Miliam View Post


Too bad his avi is ugly
DONT MAKE FUN OF ME
I wanna write the script, trololol
Quote Originally Posted by raphaterz View Post
I wanna write the script, trololol
what don't you understand about constructive statements only? jesus.
Quote Originally Posted by Zen View Post
what don't you understand about constructive statements only? jesus.
im serious though, i wanna do the script
So how're you going to get people to write/host/produce this? I'm interested myself.
if you were being legit awesome.
I Could host
If i find a microphone /fp
Alright, i'll post an Application thread.
i got a new mike and il sing JK u would all be amazed and cry if i did
anyways if u need me to host as well i could
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us