Suggestions before release?

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Suggestions before release?


I'm thinking it's gonna be called #Crosshair or G-Hairs,which sounds hella fucked up.
Before i begin @Cc([C]rossCoders I'm working with both groups.
Do not ragecry about it. I'm basically in a neutral position.

Anyways i would like input mainly from:
@`Neechan
@Snipermon
@Takari

Question:
Should i just add hotkeys where you press ingame and the crosshair(s) appears center screen
or
have resolution presets so you can choose your res and the crosshair will appear at the center of the resolution you picked? Ex. Checking 800x600 will put the crosshair you pick at the center of 800 x 600?



















































Btw...Prepare your anuses for the release.
Fuckyeah.png
What about you detect the resolution used by the user?
Quote Originally Posted by Gab View Post
What about you detect the resolution used by the user?
hurr durr retard,i am.

Fuck it.
I'm doing it to where,if you click one of the buttons,it will center screen it,and at 2 checkboxes at the bottom labeled 800x600 and 1024x768.
/imad

Oh and hotkeys for the buttons so ingame you can open the crosshairs as center screen.
Make a textbox to let the user enter the resolution
wow, nice program Gui !
Pretty Nice Xhair ;P

2 Textboxes
[ 800 ]
[ 600 ]
Still not that advanced in VB but I'll see what i can do.
@Neechan' gimme input.
Quote Originally Posted by Jacket View Post


I'm thinking it's gonna be called #Crosshair or G-Hairs,which sounds hella fucked up.
Before i begin @Cc([C]rossCoders I'm working with both groups.
Do not ragecry about it. I'm basically in a neutral position.

Anyways i would like input mainly from:
@`Neechan
@Snipermon
@Takari

Question:
Should i just add hotkeys where you press ingame and the crosshair(s) appears center screen
or
have resolution presets so you can choose your res and the crosshair will appear at the center of the resolution you picked? Ex. Checking 800x600 will put the crosshair you pick at the center of 800 x 600?



















































Btw...Prepare your anuses for the release.
Fuckyeah.png
You Mentioned me wrong
Quote Originally Posted by Neechan' View Post
You Mentioned me wrong
So input @Neechan'
Not a pro coder yet so I have to improvise with simpler methods
Awesome job is awesome, deserves a rep for this great work.
Really like the GUI, the text is a little hard to read though
A minimize button would also be nice, i don't think i saw one?...
Quote Originally Posted by Codemunkie View Post
Really like the GUI, the text is a little hard to read though
A minimize button would also be nice, i don't think i saw one?...
I
ll fix the text at the bottom
Was meant to be that way,but I'll see what i can do.
Awesome job! I like the GUI, but like @Codemunkie said, the text is a little hard to read.. Anyway it looks amazing!
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?