Eminem is now down

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Eminem is now down
Do You Think Eminem is now down
I Think yes But iam still listen to his music


he down he is down i will not listen to his music anymore
Wtf does "now down" mean?
Quote Originally Posted by uBit View Post
Wtf does "now down" mean?
Maybe emo? =D
Quote Originally Posted by Domo View Post
Maybe emo? =D
so he is emotional?
it was cool when i was in highshcool
not any more tho, i closet-ly listen to when no one is around.
i willn't brag of it... to my friends.
But what do u think now will be the best raper
I say some Asian guy this time.
lol.

Eminem is still the best
Lilwayne Or Eminem Now have a Good Rep
I Hate Emos
What's wrong with that?
Eminem's songs are good for listening once or twice, but then they get too overplayed and over quoted on facebook and it just gets plain annoying.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?