DetectedHack by Machida

Posts 211–222 of 222 · Page 15 of 15
Anyone tested on windows xp yet?
Good job men, but i got a unique problem why inside of games they say game error something like that. but the hack its ok
Weird, I just got a send error report lol fail
Quote Originally Posted by ss4naruto2 View Post
Anyone tested on windows xp yet?
Yes, it works for xp

I just got banned for a week. Lol.
I'm not sure if it was because of these hacks, or the injector.
Just warning you guys.

I used these hacks.
and used this injector: IStoreJect
DETECTED PERHAPS??

This was posted 4 days ago so its prolly detected!
^

Well, there was a patch.
Just wish I didn't try to log on with my main account. lol
aw detected
i hate the patch -_-
Not detected, And what patch ? nothing updated..
I tried it JUST NOW with your launcher.
Some error came up while injecting and when i logged in, it banned me.
is doesnt wrk no more!
Closed on request.
Posts 211–222 of 222 · Page 15 of 15
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?