Is there mw3 beta if yes can someone send the link to me.... Will there be a way to get mw3 on steam for free instead of paying for it
Nope, and @furzeroone says that they won't make a beta. You can sign up for CoD: Elite beta on CallOfDuty.com/elite. But that is for Black Ops. Double thread post I'll answer anyway: No, you can't get steam games for free...
Originally Posted by Nachos Nope, and @furzeroone says that they won't make a beta. He said that there is an internal beta(or an alpha if you want to call it) but he hasnt decided to make one yet.
Well, I have hread they will release a beta version just 1 month or so before the real release of the game. But that is just what I have heard
Originally Posted by DMEN2 Every game should have a beta, not that they go releasing the game full of bugs... and yet they still do lol