HelpSetting up a Vindictus private server?

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Setting up a Vindictus private server?
I know this question has been asked before, but I just want the game portion-Like any source engine game, I adore the game, but hate most of the community.

WIth that in mind, does anyone know how to set up something so I can just load a map and fight the bosses with maximum equipment and not have to give a fuck about grinding for it?
Quote Originally Posted by crashsite View Post
I know this question has been asked before, but I just want the game portion-Like any source engine game, I adore the game, but hate most of the community.

WIth that in mind, does anyone know how to set up something so I can just load a map and fight the bosses with maximum equipment and not have to give a fuck about grinding for it?
Note: This is not quite a private server, Although I know what you mean

P/Server: A server of a game the is unofficial, ussually with changed gold exp rates and free In game cash items

Theres a giantly small chance this might be able to be done with Gary's Mod or something. Im not sure, If I knew more, Id help
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?