Hacks stopped working

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
Hacks stopped working
Not sure why, but since a few days ago, EVERY hack i've tried for crossfire has stopped working, was fine a few days ago but now it just injects and does nothing really.
Vista 32-bit, thanks in advance.
Try use our G-Force hacks.
Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post
Try use our G-Force hacks.
I tried a few days ago, I get the "SEND ERROR REPORT" thingo... Thanks anyway...
Quote Originally Posted by Tom is Autistic View Post
tried a few days ago, I get the "SEND ERROR REPORT" thingo... Thanks anyway...
wait just wait ,,v2 is coming
Quote Originally Posted by Snipermon View Post
wait just wait ,,v2 is coming
That. ^
Will be tomorrow I guess.
I geuss it's patched?
Looks like u gotta wait till a new one comes out!
Just wait for GForce v2, or the new aimbot that's out today or tomorrow.
Change you'r OS or download new windows pack
or get 10$ and get MPGH vip hack,it powns xD
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us