Podcast Apps!

Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
Podcast Apps!
So seeing some moderate support for the idea, its time to take it to the next step and post an application thread. We need the following Positions:

Script Writers
Hosts (2-3)
Producers
Editors

Please post your application in the following format:

Name (first only):
Age:
Position:
Why:
Experience:

Zen.
Name (first only):Shameer, just ask me how to pronounce it if you really care(Call me rap)
Position: Host/Script Writer
Why: Well i think im funny and uh i think @Nirvana @Disturbed would think so too ?
Experience:None at all , i am good at class plays in school though. and i was a reporter for some news thing my school had for holidays
Name (first only):Ed
Age: 16 and i sound 40 on Xbox according to fags
Position:Script Writer, Host, Producer, Editor
Why:Because i want to be included in this My friends say i could be a commentator or comedian and i need to get started @Ed
Experience: over 1500 songs on itunes on my laptop i Like my music Nothing really
@Zen when are we starting?
@Killian Sticky
Name:Manny
Age:14 but apparently i sound older than that.
Position:Ehh,Im alright with any of those
Why:I got some spare time
Experience:Im in a media class and ive done stuff like that,so i guess that's experience.
Name (first only): Colin
Age: 16
Position: Host or Script writer (since I can't do the other ones
Why: I'm bored and I need something to do. I also want to have a one-way conversation with random individuals over the internet.
Experience: I'm positive there are some sort of commentaries (with me) out there, since my friends record at random times, but no actual experience.
*clarification: For host there will be a request for a sample provided of your voice VIA COMPTUER, not over Xbox (voices can change). That will help me make the desicion.

Also we need Producers (Get us hostings, software etc) and Editors (Edit the sound files, add music, etc)!!! These are two of the most important jobs, without them we are dead in the water.

Zen
Name (first only): Ayman
Age: 15
Position: Script Writer
Why: @Zen is too nice and to have fun
Experience: None, this will be my first.
I'd apply, But I already have to edit the CA Wiki, And get news reports for the CA News Team... Sorry guys. :\
What do producers/editors do, exactly?
Name Evan
Age:16
Position: Host
Why:cuz that would be the most fun for me and everyone
Experience: Done a few commentary's over utube and wat not and i wont fudge up like killian will
Name (first only): Matt
Age: 21
Position: Script Writer/Producer
Why: I enjoy writing and overseeing the production of stuff.
Experience: I've done college level technical/general writing and I have produced a number of videos for friends.
Name (first only): Peter
Age: 16
Position: Editor
Why: I'm good at if
Experience:Currently unofficial CF wiki editor
Name (first only): Austin
Age: 16
Position: anything that requires me not playing xbox
Why: because i love zen.
Experience: lots and lots
@Zen i got tons of music
What would the 'editing' require me to do?
Name (first only):JOHNOOO applying for @Bandicoot
Age:15
Position: editor
Why: because its what i basically do all the time
Experience: a WHOLE lot. im in a course for multimedia in school so yea
Posts 1–15 of 39 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us