Selling Low Ranked SSG 2 Account with 3 Perms

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Selling Low Ranked SSG 2 Account with 3 Perms
So, I am selling this account of mine. (CA NA)
It has the (very low) rank of SSG 2 only but oh well. Current KD is 1.30 and comes with 30k GP as well.

It has 3 perms:
M416 CQB
L96A1 Arctic Wolf
DSR-1 Subsonic

I have all the account information such as the account details:
Log in username and password.

I also have the email, email password and birthday for this account.

PRICE: I am taking offers.
Accepting: Payment in the form of NX Cash.

Combat-Arms_26.jpgattachment deleted · 29 downloads before removal
I have an SS attached, but I think it still needs to be approved.
How much is the account I kinda like it
I have no idea how to value my account properly.

Haha. So I guess I'll just be taking offers from people.

Offers, anyone?
Start bid from 25 dollars advise
do you have D.o.B u didn't mention that
Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Reed View Post
do you have D.o.B u didn't mention that
Spam more

you take trades?
what are you trying to prove? I personally need more information about the account @ParraEels you fagoot and no he doesn't accept trades, i already pmed him.
Birthday is Dob lol

I guess tats wat he meant
Yeah by birthday I mean D.O.B haha.
Uh okay.

I'll start bidding from 25k NX?
Also I forgot to mention that he is also CBL clean and legit.
Anyone interested and would like to start bidding?
Good luck SELLING!!!!!
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?