(hack tool has been detected) with bypassxtrap or g-force HACK v1
2 Programs with the same Problem (hack tool has been detected)
Só what u need to do??
It's easy
When shows the message <<hack tool has been detected>> close the CF and hopen with the bypassxtrap or g-force. after u do login and wait 30 sec in the all servers room after 30sec chose one server and come back very fast after wait more 25 sec and after 25 sec chose the server u want. and be happy hacking DON'T FORGET PRESS THANKS
I hope ir work verter now for u PRESS THNKS IF I HELPED
Só what u need to do??
It's easy
When shows the message <<hack tool has been detected>> close the CF and hopen with the bypassxtrap or g-force. after u do login and wait 30 sec in the all servers room after 30sec chose one server and come back very fast after wait more 25 sec and after 25 sec chose the server u want. and be happy hacking DON'T FORGET PRESS THANKS
I hope ir work verter now for u PRESS THNKS IF I HELPED



