I'm just only asking if someone knows how to code on PSF not begging! You assh*les !
Originally Posted by reborn556
Hey you dumbs!
I'm just only asking if someone knows how to code on PSF not begging! You assh*les !
Your question is basically begging.
First Warning : Unlawful language will not be tolerated.
/Request Close
Yah2x,
So any moderators who wants to close this thread so that no PSF coders will know?
Originally Posted by reborn556
Yah2x,
So any moderators who wants to close this thread so that no PSF coders will know?
This is a USF sub-forum only. No PSF coder has passed by since this sub-forum has been created. Sorry~
Yeah, I know it, but I want a tutorial on how to make a hack on PSF.
This Sub-Forum is Probably For USF not PSF. PSF Players Join the Forum too get some hacks and leech it to other forums.
Originally Posted by ArcticX
This Sub-Forum is Probably For USF not PSF. PSF Players Join the Forum too get some hacks and leech it to other forums.
If PSF players do leech whatevers in he hack forum, they won't be able to use it because the hacks are coded in English for USF. If PHs want to use files from this section, they need to translate it into PH so it would work.