HelpResolution Problem help please!

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Resolution Problem help please!
My friend got a problem whit resolution. He has notebook :

win7-32bit
graphic card: ATI radeon X1200 series


desktop resolution is 1680x1050 but when he runs crossfire his resolution is maximum 1024 x 768 ... but than he has small screen he dont have full screen.
you can't even play.

If you try to change to higer resoluton (1280 x 800) than erorr message says "Selected screen resolution is not supported by your monitor can't chage status"

He just installed win7 ... meby driver is wrong or someting please help we can't play

if you need more info ask me
I had this to, I did something with screen settings, dont know anymore.
Quote Originally Posted by Skulhead = hacked. View Post
I had this to, I did something with screen settings, dont know anymore.
did you change driver settings or desktop?
Crossfires maximum resolution is 1200x800, so there isnt much you can do
Change the desktop reso to match cf
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
Crossfires maximum resolution is 1200x800, so there isnt much you can do
Change the desktop reso to match cf
I think the driver is doing that. If he changes desktop resolution is like little box in middle aroud is black, like windowed menu mode ...
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
Crossfires maximum resolution is 1200x800, so there isnt much you can do
Change the desktop reso to match cf
Doesn't matter, Crossfire is fullscreen anyway.

tell em to update his drivers
I was able to solve that problem once in the past but im afraid i forgot how
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post

tell em to update his drivers
I was able to solve that problem once in the past but im afraid i forgot how
yes he did that, he bought computer from friend but he didn't get CD- for drivers so he found them whit program Driver genius professional edition ...

he tryed whit gamebooster to but noting
I mean update like this, click start type in Device Manager then update graphics card ect from there
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
I mean update like this, click start type in Device Manager then update graphics card ect from there
he will try do that

still nothing ...

nothing still not fixed
Quote Originally Posted by bl3dSLO View Post
he will try do that

still nothing ...

nothing still not fixed
I think I know where is the problem ... I hope any one knows how to fix it.

his resolution (cf resolution) is always 800 x 600 if he click 1024 x 768 it stays 800 x 600
like windowed menu mode screen around is black if he cheks full screnn

I thnk bug is in crossfire not in computer beacuse on this computer whit windows xp crossfire is normal ... please help
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us