Cheat Engine Forums

Posts 16–30 of 66 · Page 2 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by ezjpimp View Post
<-------ROTFFLMAO. What dipshits.

What's next?

Lighting a brown bag on dogshit and leaving it on our doorstep?
LMFAO, probably.

*How do you know its CE?* lol.
dont blame CEF, or darkbyte.
blame dumbshit noobs who dont know how to browse the internet for a decently disturbing picture.
i've got better pics on my cell >.>
um, cheat engine vs mpgh is a shutout...
finding terms that are used less doesnt count.
I don't like failure :O how can we stop this? Also are you shuuuuuuure it's not all of CEF? because theres other threads saying it is :O
Plus, don't go fuck with CEF, go fuck with the thread starter/anyone that agreed. Go send them some PMs or crap.
Maybe we should check CEF for any threads that mention attacking us?
Try it the right way, fags.
Google Fight : Make this fight with googleFight MPGH VS Cheat Engine

WE win, you use OUR tools.
We are more populated,
we have less ******s,
we have less leechers,
we owned you.
You were flipping out how we were posting goatse.
I'm pretty sure we won.
Raiding <> hacking, raiding = flooding the forum, and we did a pretty good fucking job, ******s.
You lost.
Quote Originally Posted by ezjpimp View Post
<-------ROTFFLMAO. What dipshits.

What's next?

Lighting a brown bag on dogshit and leaving it on our doorstep?
Quote Originally Posted by cefTalix View Post
Try it the right way, fags.
Google Fight : Make this fight with googleFight MPGH VS Cheat Engine

WE win, you use OUR tools.
We are more populated,
we have less ******s,
we have less leechers,
we owned you.
You were flipping out how we were posting goatse.
I'm pretty sure we won.
Raiding <> hacking, raiding = flooding the forum, and we did a pretty good fucking job, ******s.
You lost.
Actually it isn't "your" tools. You have 100x more leechers.
And seeing as how you raid, you have more fagots.

You guys like to look at images of stretched out male assholes.
You can't even flood right. You had what? 12 threads? Big deal.

An actual raid would consist of at least 50-100threads over a period of more than an hour.

Your website is lame.
Your raids are lame.
It isn't our fault your dad abused you.

GTHO.
lol (I think it's her time of month)
Uhh you have more noobtards and ******s also your forum is more well known to the public,gays,bis, and non hackers. While ours is super stealthily secret so only hackers know about it. Uhh we don't use your tools we use the tool that the guy made all the rest of you die. Also if I was from UC forums I could have said the same thing about using tools you tool because strifes hack is from UC so your a hypicrytical 11 year old bitch. Go roll over and die
Quote Originally Posted by deedvanick View Post
lol (I think it's her time of month)
Uhh you have more noobtards and ******s also your forum is more well known to the public,gays,bis, and non hackers. While ours is super stealthily secret so only hackers know about it. Uhh we don't use your tools we use the tool that the guy made all the rest of you die. Also if I was from UC forums I could have said the same thing about using tools you tool because strifes hack is from UC so your a hypicrytical 11 year old bitch. Go roll over and die
Rofl, I lol'd so hard.
Actually, I'm twenty.
You're not a hacker.
A hacker is someone that actually can hack servers, exploit sites, etc., which I've done more of than you have.
You just download trainers that edit client side addresses on a shitty fps game.
MPGH isn't a fucking super secret hacker site, it's a dumb fucking site with tons of fucking idiots on it.
If it was super secret, why the hell is it on youtube?
/facepalm
You're the the reason I got people to raid this shitty site.
Posts 16–30 of 66 · Page 2 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?