Cheat Engine Forums

Posts 46–60 of 66 · Page 4 of 5
sorry deed. im not so serious.
So you didn't mean that :O ^_^. I can't find any threads on CEF about attacking us D:
Quote Originally Posted by Reloz_Haxor View Post
We should do it just to mess there forums up, then they will leave us alone
Mess our forums up how?

By taking a script someone else wrote, and executing it yourself, leaving you thinking that you're some hacker?
freezerburn your a leecher at CEF so fuck off. and is that your userrname in CEF?
Quote Originally Posted by deedvanick View Post
freezerburn your a leecher at CEF so fuck off. and is that your userrname in CEF?
Yes. It is.

I don't hack multiplayer games, though it is not outside my skill set. I do not leech. If I need a hack done, I do it myself.

If you knew who I was, you would know not to call me a leecher. Stop talking down to your superiors.
Quote Originally Posted by cefFreezerBurn View Post
Yes. It is.

I don't hack multiplayer games, though it is not outside my skill set. I do not leech. If I need a hack done, I do it myself.

If you knew who I was, you would know not to call me a leecher. Stop talking down to your superiors.
You made me laugh, superiors. XD Leeching isn't being superior, get your words straight. JEEZ. Plus, I feel sorry for DarkByte, his program/website being tarnished by young hoodlums.
Thats why you should have a post requierment for people to post THREADS like 25-50 b/c of sadkids like this and btw i said THREADS not replying to ppl b.c choobs post dumb threads like how do you do this or that or post viruses it would be so much better.

EPIC Reply!
Young? You don't know how old I am.

CheatEngine has ACTUAL hackers. Not people who click buttons on a trainer, and think they have some skill. You use OUR cheatengine to make your trainers. Without us, there would be no you.

I will say again. Stop talking down to your superiors. We are, and will always be better than you.

Shouldn't you be in bed yet? You have to get up early in the morning for junior high.
Quote Originally Posted by cefFreezerBurn View Post
Young? You don't know how old I am.

CheatEngine has ACTUAL hackers. Not people who click buttons on a trainer, and think they have some skill. You use OUR cheatengine to make your trainers. Without us, there would be no you.

I will say again. Stop talking down to your superiors. We are, and will always be better than you.

Shouldn't you be in bed yet? You have to get up early in the morning for junior high.
Shutup, chooby-face. What do you mean "OUR?" You didn't do shit. CEF pity you and so does MPGH and other sites, so once again... shutup choob.
Haha Freezer someone has sand in their vag. The thing is we DON'T USE YOUR PROGRAM we use darkbytes CE and we also use MHS. So why don't you tell the other 68 hacking sites that use CE this?. Seriously grow a sack you sound like such a cum sucking ******.
huh ok?
Quote Originally Posted by CupNoodles View Post
So they raid MPGH.net for having threads. They declared war basically, Do we fight back or be the mature one and just ignore them?
hmm, ok... i didn't really get anything out of that..
charliebrown he means that there trying to attack us by spamming our forums with threads. There so called attack
was for around 5 minutes and it had 12 threads lol
Quote Originally Posted by cefTalix View Post
Rofl, I lol'd so hard.
Actually, I'm twenty.
You're not a hacker.
A hacker is someone that actually can hack servers, exploit sites, etc., which I've done more of than you have.
You just download trainers that edit client side addresses on a shitty fps game.
MPGH isn't a fucking super secret hacker site, it's a dumb fucking site with tons of fucking idiots on it.
If it was super secret, why the hell is it on youtube?
/facepalm
You're the the reason I got people to raid this shitty site.
So basically your saying, if you have more hits on google, your less secret then us? That makes no fucking sense, people usually dont look up MPGH unless they know it, fucking retard
LOL some has a really sandy vag
Posts 46–60 of 66 · Page 4 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?