Help with CS4 Portable

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Help with CS4 Portable
Can anyone help me with CS4 portable?

I'm trying to save the picture with only the green and blue channels like this.



But it keeps saving with all of the channels.

Can anyone help me?
Delete the other channels.
Quote Originally Posted by Parade View Post
Delete the other channels.
When i try to delete red, it deletes blue and green then makes a yellow and a magenta channel?

Wtf.
I'd rather not mess with the channels. You should use hues and gradients and photo filters instead. Layer, New Adjustment Layer, etc.

Nice picture
I got it using a channel mixer.

Thanks.
Quote Originally Posted by MvRouC12 View Post
I got it using a channel mixer.

Thanks.
YESH! I get a \gewd cause I helped someone!
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us