STRIFE's CHAMS REFUSE TO WORK!

Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Droopeh View Post
it don't work cuz u suck it work fine for me and everyone here...if you cant get it to work ur really representing ur rank XD!
Hmm I dont know much about that droopeh, but I've seen many people who are starting to have problems with the hack, how do i suck, its not like i wanted it to screw up dumbass, think b4 you speak. No more negative,pointless, retarded comments please. Someone just try to accurately answer my question nd i wil lbe on my way.
IT COULDNT OF GOTTEN PATCHED IT HAS A THE SOURCE IS LOCKED NOOBS THE HACK COULD LAST ABOUT A 1 YEAR PROB MORE
Quote Originally Posted by Zhellbound View Post
HOLY FUCK


STOP POSTING THESE THREADS!!!!!!


USE THE SEARCH, ABUSE IT!!!! ITS THERE FOR A REASON
!!!!!

RAPE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have already done that, many times, they NEVER help so I don't know why you wasted your time posting.
Quote Originally Posted by Offspring316 View Post
I have already done that, many times, they NEVER help so I don't know why you wasted your time posting.
Ok, fill in tags you want, the subject and everything else, dont leave anything unfilled, then you will get your result
Quote Originally Posted by Zhellbound View Post
Ok, fill in tags you want, the subject and everything else, dont leave anything unfilled, then you will get your result
k i will try
where is the admin? this thread must be closed....
were the hell is the download lol
well he's right, I put them on for my friend and they worked the first time, sadly the second time nothing happen. I ended up telling him just wait for another public to be leeched xD
Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?