BF3 VS MW3

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
BF3 VS MW3
Battlefield 3 VS MW 3! DISCUSS!
Why exactly is this in the USA section?
At least battlefield will have something new.

MW3 will just be another "shoulda been DLC for MW2" game.
MW3, BF players are just people who are bad at MW .
Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
MW3, BF players are just people who are bad at MW .
you dumb? mw is so much easyier then bf. have u even tried it?
Quote Originally Posted by WOLFPACK X69X View Post


you dumb? mw is so much easyier then bf. have u even tried it?
Are YOU dumb? MW takes a lot more skill then BF. What does BF have? Bullet drop? Yeah that's what I want, I want to shoot someone and miss because that's "realistic" I don't want realism I want to play a game. Lets not forget I can go Rambo in my tank. Me and my friend have decimated the entire team with just the 2 of us and a helicopter. MW takes time to master. In BF I played one or two games and boom I was getting top score in almost every game.
Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
MW3, BF players are just people who are bad at MW .
No bitch, it's the other way around.
CoD can't snipe without pointing directly at the person.
And Battlefield 3 will have Frostbite 2.
MW3, would probably have some gay shit.
Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
MW3, BF players are just people who are bad at MW .
Lies. I play BF because I was so good at MW.
Quote Originally Posted by nevs666 View Post
Are YOU dumb? MW takes a lot more skill then BF. What does BF have? Bullet drop? Yeah that's what I want, I want to shoot someone and miss because that's "realistic" I don't want realism I want to play a game. Lets not forget I can go Rambo in my tank. Me and my friend have decimated the entire team with just the 2 of us and a helicopter. MW takes time to master. In BF I played one or two games and boom I was getting top score in almost every game.
/quote for true
Why is this in here?
u mad. first time I played WM I got top score and people called me hax.

Battlefield is what requires skill.

sure, a tank and a helicopter can take an entire team of people.
do you really see a bunch of people shooting at a tank with their crappy m16/m4 rifles and it being destroyed? >_>
Quote Originally Posted by dark9011 View Post
u mad. first time I played WM I got top score and people called me hax.

Battlefield is what requires skill.

sure, a tank and a helicopter can take an entire team of people.
do you really see a bunch of people shooting at a tank with their crappy m16/m4 rifles and it being destroyed? >_>
I am going to reply to this because I believe you directed towards me. Forgive me if you did not, and forgive me for the verbal beating your about to get. First off no I am not "mad". I have no clue what WM is but in MW I doubt you had top score in the first game seeing as you HAVE to choose a class already set for you and can't make a custom one yet. You just admitted that somebody could go Rambo in a vehicle and own the other team. You can't do this in MW. I don't expect them to shoot me with AR's I would assume they would shoot me with RPG's or something of that sort.
nevs666 i must say that bf is sure more difficult it is more realistic(you can destroy houses) cod mw3 will be a bit better than black ops(the graphic, maybe the gameplay) but guys battlefield 3 will be best shooter game 2011, it isnt in the list of the bestseller because the most people didnt try this game but if you try only one time, you will play it until you die.

watch this cod will never be so good!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Roger S View Post


No bitch, it's the other way around.
CoD can't snipe without pointing directly at the person.
And Battlefield 3 will have Frostbite 2.
MW3, would probably have some gay shit.
If all you can bring up is the new engine then you just fail. BF didn't even have team deathmatch I mean really? Plus all the videos of BF were played on PC. PC graphics>console graphics. So you want to snipe someone without aiming at them? MW3 will have survival mode, that is going to be EPIC. BF3 will probably have the polished shit.

Quote Originally Posted by pimmel99 View Post
nevs666 i must say that bf is sure more difficult it is more realistic(you can destroy houses) cod mw3 will be a bit better than black ops(the graphic, maybe the gameplay) but guys battlefield 3 will be best shooter game 2011, it isnt in the list of the bestseller because the most people didnt try this game but if you try only one time, you will play it until you die.

YouTube - ‪Battlefield 3 Gameplay Trailer - Fault Line Mission 1‬‏ watch this cod will never be so good!!!!
I DID play BF2, all the houses are destroyed the same way (so realistic). I don't like it one bit. The maps are way to big, there is no teamwork involved, and the constant tank/heli rambos are annoying as fuck. You CAN'T rambo in MW because if you do you will get bent over and savagely fucked by the other team.
I think Battlefield is one of the best games out there, I just can't play it worth balls.
Every time I join, something bad always happens, which results in a horrible KD/R for me. I've never had a good experience with Battlefield.
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?