SmileWORKING OPK!!!!!!!!!1

Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3
WORKING OPK!!!!!!!!!1
YEAH THIS IS A OPK I FOUND!!!Sgt123 OPK hack.exe
Its not mine i found it. No Bypass needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hmmm scan plz and how do we know it works?
hmmmm...... suspicious, i will wait for a noob to download and give my info :P
OPK = One Position Kill, OR, Vac Hack
You stand in 1 position, and you kill them.
Vac = They all come to you in 1 spot, both are same thing
yup but can someone test i suck at testing OKP's...
I'll test.
Although I saw this hack before the patch.
Wish me luck.
I don't like OPK because they can just derank, I only use chams for the fun of it.
working
working or not ?
hope it works that would be kinda cool
Wait a min dude lol we don't know someone is testing as we speak...
Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us