Cannot Connect To Server

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Cannot Connect To Server
well umm everytime i try to start CA

it says cannot connect to server. please try again or

contact nexon

100060;

umm is it doin to everyone? or just meh
Means you're outside their service area, 'cause I'm pretty sure there is no maint.
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post
Means you're outside their service area, 'cause I'm pretty sure there is no maint.
i think im not stupid that much to not know im not in NA

Quote Originally Posted by blaise10 View Post
i think im not stupid that much to not know im not in NA

But obviously you're stupid enough to have bad grammar. Those are the only two things it means, Or just check their FAQs. Otherwise submit a ticket.
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post


But obviously you're stupid enough to have bad grammar. Those are the only two things it means, Or just check their FAQs. Otherwise submit a ticket.
lolz im not stupid i might have bad grammar since im canadian....
Quote Originally Posted by blaise10 View Post
lolz im not stupid i might have bad grammar since im canadian....
Your race does not matter and is not an excuse. I'm Asian, so what? Bad grammar is bad grammar.
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post


Your race does not matter and is not an excuse. I'm Asian, so what? Bad grammar is bad grammar.
keeping that conversation with you is useless
Quote Originally Posted by blaise10 View Post
keeping that conversation with you is useless
'Cause I use good grammar.
Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post


'Cause I use good grammar.
lolz if you think i have bad grammar cause of the "Meh" i did

umm i prefer saying Meh than me xD
Just meh.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us