Hacking
Cool story bro! Yes all of mine 239 posts is insults. They set it up for them self. I do it for reasons but too bad you failed to realized that.
Have fun dude. 
And this is for all your unnecessary hard work. Cause If I'm all that bad the mods would have banned me long time ago. Not wait for you to tell them that.

Have fun dude. 
And this is for all your unnecessary hard work. Cause If I'm all that bad the mods would have banned me long time ago. Not wait for you to tell them that.

Easy to get around 1200
not that impressive to me, but nice score. I was expecting something like TDM with a time limit but it's hero mode
not that impressive to me, but nice score. I was expecting something like TDM with a time limit but it's hero modewhich hack?
really nice dude like it
wow Thats alot of kills
.
.unfortunately xp is capped at 1.1k
Ns prob...
Cool, Good job you used GForce?
Best score on CF 

thats what i call a good score 

This thread is closed for replies.





