ArrowMontageOnRokkieServer

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
MontageOnRokkieServer
Well The Title Says It All... Im Kinda Sick For Kids Saying I Pwn Kids Who's Lower Rank Than Me!
So Yeah I Made A New Account & Play On Rokkie Server.
Tell Me What U Think About This..
Ps; I Know I Suck With M700 But I Did Try My Best & Hell Yeah I Did Save My K/dr


nice try i guess even though it was just um.... m700ing in rookie which i would be 24/2 on ^^
'and to show the vid just put the link down no other youtube things or anything like that hjust the link
Quote Originally Posted by Area 51 View Post
nice try i guess even though it was just um.... m700ing in rookie which i would be 24/2 on ^^
'and to show the vid just put the link down no other youtube things or anything like that hjust the link
Yup Just Fix The Vid Link LoL... Anyway Check My Ping First... With That K/dr
Nice m700.
I hate it when someone knifes in the damn sniper match and after i kill him with my axe after his team start to call me a knifer.::

btw nice kills
with ur m700...
lol a speed hack in 6:55
mlks stop bumping these threads omg
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us