Ca glitching

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Ca glitching
if any one wants to look for some new glitchs hit me up

PoweRzz
you Man i will help you out
???Server, room number and/or name,
My IGN Gentendo
I'm up for it... I know quite a few.
Looking for glitches?
Thats really hard lol, you could be circling a map around like a maniac! =O
I'm game just tell me server ch room # etc.

I working on a few glitches at junk and cold seed
my ign:LawlUrDead
glitches are easy to find ;p
I'll do it, im pretty good at finding some
mm I look for em with my bro but he quit because of too many hackers xD but I dont care =P (we didn't find any anyways) Ill do it if u want.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us