[Release]Edited Strife Hack

Posts 106–120 of 161 · Page 8 of 11
it doesn't work after todays patch, please make another one if possible.
He did not make it, it was made by Strife.
He just modified it so it was easier for vista.
Basically all the work was done by Strife.
And don't expect a new hack right after a patch you idiots.
I'm having a problem, i open up charms i open the one you provided up then i load combat arms. *RunningXP* then it closes every single time i trying I wins Bypasser and nothing works please help me!.
Quote Originally Posted by killerseb1989 View Post
I'm having a problem, i open up charms i open the one you provided up then i load combat arms. *RunningXP* then it closes every single time i trying I wins Bypasser and nothing works please help me!.
NO MORE HACKS WORK dumbass. Because of todays patch.
Hack not working help!
OK so i downloaded this hack i did everything you said *RunningXP* but when i open up charms then the loader and start about half way thru to the logon screen it closes white screen then back to desktop!
Quote Originally Posted by killerseb1989 View Post
I'm having a problem, i open up charms i open the one you provided up then i load combat arms. *RunningXP* then it closes every single time i trying I wins Bypasser and nothing works please help me!.
Quote Originally Posted by killerseb1989 View Post
OK so i downloaded this hack i did everything you said *RunningXP* but when i open up charms then the loader and start about half way thru to the logon screen it closes white screen then back to desktop!
Ohkay.. First, Don't double post, Second, After todays patch NO hacks work, Including VIP. They were all patched.

Off-Topic, Sorry I havent been on for awhile..
I was on vacation in Toronto. :]
any1 know how long it might take for a new wall hack after todays patch.,
yea need new wall hack now but nexon want try to ip ban now

i have see thats on nexon forum today
=( beacose of thats just use wall hack now
but ur a good hack maker but when u can create a new hack for me ?????

=)
Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
any1 know how long it might take for a new wall hack after todays patch.,
Quote Originally Posted by jerdo View Post
yea need new wall hack now but nexon want try to ip ban now

i have see thats on nexon forum today
=( beacose of thats just use wall hack now
but ur a good hack maker but when u can create a new hack for me ?????

=)
STFU YOU LEECHERS.
You come into a thread (the wrong one) and ask for hacks. Shut up!!!
These hacks have been patched today, okay? Let this thread die now.
all of you stfu srsly snil who the fuck said you can speak get back in ur box
Cool, now I don't have to worry about this carp anymore. And for the record, ya'lls buddy Carms proved with this thread that the public can never be satisfied with what they have. On that note, ya'll have fun waiting for another public release because I sure as hell am not going to update my hack for the public. Yes, you can all blame Carms for it too.
strafe, you gonna cry? tell your mommy!!
boo hoo...I have never seen so many people cry over a damn game.
lol patched all of a sudden...
wait, that guys a choob, how do we know if its really strife. it says 2000 too.
Posts 106–120 of 161 · Page 8 of 11
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us