need recording software

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
need recording software
OK ANYONE WANTS TO PLAY WITH ME AND ILL SHOW U if u can recorde for me would be great my xfire is cptanthony
messenger is anthony-nf@hotmail.com
IGN crusader3
Fraps won't work because it uses D3D hooks and Combat Arms thinks it's Chams.
yea hyperion it wont work
ZD Game Recorder?
Hypercam works well, but it's low quality and FPS.
Fraps works fine for me. I turn fraps on once im in game. then it works fine.
I got Unregistered Hypercam and a YouTube profile. Will that work for you?
I'd be glad to record for you.
Quote Originally Posted by Shark View Post
I got Unregistered Hypercam and a YouTube profile. Will that do?
Works for me, lol.
Yeah, I knew it worked but I was asking if he could use my help.
I have registered hypercam and utube... ill film you ingame if you need.
Quote Originally Posted by moosicgawd View Post
I have registered hypercam and utube... ill film you ingame if you need.
STHU I already said I would!!!
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?